Tamar Towing & Caravans is proud to be a Plymouth company and was started in August 1983 by Geoff & Sandra Wray under the name of “Tamar Trailer Centre”.
The company had always provided a good service, which was part of the draw when Rob & Tim Paige purchased the company in January 2005. The decision was made shortly after taking the reins, that new premises needed to be sought, and the company operation was moved from Sugar Mill Business Park (The Range), in Plymstock to the end of Valley Road in Plympton early in 2006.
Since then the business has continued to go from strength to strength, thanks to new products and new service offerings, which have been well received by our valued customers. 2011 saw the introduction of Caravan Servicing when Simon Gram joined the business – merging his mobile caravan engineering business with Tamar Towing.
New premises were purchased in 2015 and the company is now finally settled in its own premises just yards from its previous Valley Road base in Marshall Road, Plymouth, Devon. We now offer the largest indoor Caravan Showroom in the South West – you have to see it – it’s huge! Plus, we have a fully-stocked Caravan Accessories Shop & an AWS Trailer & Caravan Workshop.
Why choose Tamar Towing?
- Established over 30 years
- We offer a One Stop Shop for all your towing needs – everything under one roof – literally!
- New & Used Caravan Dealer
- New & Used Trailer Dealer
- Largest Indoor Showroom in the South West
- We give you a detailed, personal handover when you collect your caravan from us
- AWS Approved Workshop for Caravans & Motorhome Servicing & Repairs
- Professional Towbar Fitting & Free Quotes
- Accessories shop stocking the best from Vango, Isabella, Thule, Maypole & more
- We are nice people to deal with, and we really care about what we do